An affordable housing charity based in the West End are looking for a dynamic PA (paying up to £38,000) to provide high level efficient support...
My client a growing property development company based in Mayfair are looking for a PA to support their Head of Projects as well as the wider projects team. The company is rapidly growing and is in a very exciting period for the business, they are currently expanding their portfolio and involved in many new developments throughout London and globally. This role is paying £30,000-35,000 and will ideally be suited to someone who enjoys working within a fast paced, challenging environment where you will be involved in all aspect of administrative support. Complex diary management experience is a must and have previous experience with global travel.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences; liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Typing, proof reading, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Taking minutes at meetings
This role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA who is looking for their next challenge. You will be exposed to the project side of a rapidly expanding business. If you think this is you then please do apply!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.