This busy company, based in Haywards Heath are in need of a switched on Receptionist/Office Assistant who has excellent administrative skills with an engaging personality to look after their busy reception and support the team with their general admin duties.
This is a full time permanent position. It is an exciting new opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team of professionals in their unique West Sussex legal practice.
This role would suit someone at the start of their career or a seasoned professional.
As the face of the firm you will have direct impact on the smooth running of the busy practice. You will need to be an excellent communicator, have a positive and energetic attitude and a hunger to grow and develop.
Typical duties will include the following:
- Being the first point of contact with clients, dealing with queries and taking messages as appropriate both in person and via the phone
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Taking incoming calls and directing them to the relevant teams
- Maintaining office stationery requirements
- Maintain meeting rooms and managing bookings, including providing refreshments as required and clearing rooms at the end of meetings
- Assisting with administrative tasks as directed, including post, maintaining electronic and paper files, filing, archiving, photocopying and scanning
- Data input into our case management system as directed
- Producing documents and correspondence using our case management system as directed
The ideal candidate:
- Professional (in both appearance and attitude)
- A friendly, polite and confident manner
- A 'can-do' attitude, can successfully multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent client service
- IT proficiency
- Ideally an understanding of general legal processes
- You will be accustomed to using your initiative and, due to the nature of our work, you will be discrete and able to maintain client confidentiality
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.