Do you want to work for one the leading retailers? Do you have experience and passion for customer services? Are you looking to work...
Exceptional levels of customer service | Experience in account management | Self-motivated and a team player | Excellent communication skills via telephone, email and face to face | Problem solving and efficient | Solutions oriented | Enthusiastic and driven | Prioritise workload effectively and the skill to multi-task| Customer satisfaction and relationship development | Loyal | Does this sound like you?We are looking for a Customer Services Representative for our clients Customer Services department who are based in FerndownPermanent Role | Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm | £18,000 - £19,000 + free parking + staff benefitsYou will be working for a prestigious international company, who supply self-branded paint and hand-crafted wallpaper
Predominantly the role will be within the Customer Services Department where you will be working solely as well as within the team, a brief overview of duties are as follows;- Liaising with stockists and suppliers via telephone, writing and email
- Management of transactions and accounts including invoices and orders
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue
- Build, nurture and strengthen client relationships
- Identify issues and system improvements enabling easier workload
- Comprehensive product knowledge (training provided) to provide advice
- Drive confidence to clients to instil confidence in brand
- Own, record and monitor weekly targets
- Ensure high levels of confidentialityIdeally you will need to have;- Exceptional customer service skills
- Remarkable organisational skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to adapt to different types of clientele by both style and approach
- A positive attitude and a belief in products
- An interest in home decorating, interior design and a passion for colour
- Knowledge of Office programmes including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- A problem-solving natureIf this sounds like you, or someone you know, please call Lara at Tate on 01202 319922 for more informationTate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.