This is a housing specific position with multiple duties required, you must be comfortable speaking with potential tenants from varied backgrounds, you will be provided...
Role: Client Services Assistant
Salary: 18K - 21k
Locations: City/St Pauls
Are you looking for your first professional, City based role? Are you keen to kick start your professional career?
My client, an Independent Investment company based in St Pauls are seeking a Client Services Assistant, to come on board and support a team of Client Directors. Joining a small but very successful company who pride themselves on client satisfaction this is a great opportunity for someone hardworking, driven and enthusiastic to kick-start their professional career. This is a supporting role and the successful candidate will largely use Microsoft Power point, Word and Excel as part of their day to day role and as such must be a confident user of all three of these packages.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Updating presentation templates on a monthly basis and also producing tailored presentations for client meetings. An eye for detail is required.
- Production of monthly factsheets and newsletters. This will involve inputting new data each month, as well as making amendments to newsletter drafts as directed by colleagues in order to distribute the newsletters in a timely fashion.
- Having responsibility for the maintenance of the companies CRM system; a proactive approach is vital here to ensure data accuracy.
- Supporting the relationship managers and fund managers with the provision of data.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the company and team and as such must be a team player who is able to multitask with a strong eye for detail.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.