They are now seeking a competent a Grants and Marketing Executive Apprentice f or a period of 18 month period (with potential to become a...
We are currently working with a well-established Chartered Accountants, based in London, who are seeking a Marketing Executive to join their growing team.
The role is responsible for developing and delivering a comprehensive communications schedule and annual events programme for sector and service line teams.
Duties of this role will include but not be limited to:
- Internal and external communications
- Creating digital content and posts; LinkedIn, Twitters, blogs etc
- Content writing, proofing, design and printing expertise
- Managing and coordinating the logistics various size events throughout the year
- Generating ideas for campaigns
- Managing supplier relationships
- Budget and resource management
- Project management
- Maintenance of the firm's website and microsites
You'll need excellent communication and organisational skills with a professional, pro-active and enthusiastic approach to your work. You'll form part of large marketing team so being a team player, is key.
Experience in a professional services environment, working closely with people at Partner level would be desirable but not essential.
This role is full time and permanent and paying a salary between £28,000 - £35,000 (dependant on experience)
If this sounds like the right for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.