We are currently working with an award winning, fast growing Procurement Management Company who are seeking a Facilities Manager to join one of their London based clients on a part time basis (9am - 2pm, Mon - Fri). This role is being offered on a 6 month fixed term contract starting immediately.
Working as the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the office location and first point of contact for all facilities matters.
Your duties will include:
- Drive standards through hands on management of the team and leading by example
- Support and inspire the team to excel at delivering first class customer service to the client, executive team and guests
- Deliver value for money through robust management of the supply chain and contracts at all times
- Create, lead and deliver on the service standards plan enabling the office to be presented as best in class
- Own and manage the contract to be the gold standard operation
- Oversee the management of all statutory requirement and H&S legislation for the contract
- Manage and deliver cost and budget control within the contract
- Plan and execute the development of the team
- Build strong positive relationships with the client multifaceted teams
- Maintain, negotiate and manage the supplier base
- Manage communication between customers and suppliers
- Respond to out of hours calls where required
- To drive innovation, quality and continuous improvement initiatives
- Re-engineer services and communicate with all parties effectively
- Effectively manage suppliers to deliver acceptable levels of service
- To analyse service desk data for relevant contracts by building, service line and customer
You'll ideally have experience working within a fast paced head office environment and an FM qualification will be preferred.
You'll have excellent interpersonal skills as you'll be in regular contact with the client and stakeholders. You'll be exceptionally well organised with a professional, hardworking and self-motivated approach to work.
Please note that this role is being on offered on a 6 month fixed term contract with part time hours (9am - 2pm Mon-Fri).
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.