Case Administration Support to support the Automatic Enrolment (AE) legal team through the provision of a comprehensive and effective administrative service in relation to all...
Urgent Case Support Administrator required for the UK Regulator of Pensions, in Brighton, for a 12 month fixed term contract, £24737 and also a permanent contract.
Support the Case Management team through the provision of a comprehensive and effective administrative service in relation to all case and local continuous improvement work.
- Provide administration support on case and local continuous improvement work to the Case Management team
- Provide administration for internal and external case team meetings and calls, including coordinating timing, sending out agendas, taking minutes and ensuring minutes are agreed, ensure all case related correspondence is saved appropriately to the document management system
- Suggest process improvements to the line manager
- Assist in creation of case documentation (e.g. from templates), maintain hard copy case documents as required, system updates for cases to ensure accurate information for MI purposes
- Support the case teams in escalation of cases (e.g. to moderation panels or case committee)
- Provide general administrative support as required for the Case Management team
- Support new starters in the Case Administration and Management teams
- Flexible in approach and able to priorities work appropriately
- Data Entry/records
- Able to Prioritise and have a flexible approach
- Excellent organisation skills
- Knowledge of operating model, value chain and business rules
- Thorough knowledge of Case and Project procedures
- Customer-focused approach with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Stakeholder Management
These are full time roles working Monday-Friday, 9-5pm (flexible working), civil service pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, £24737 to start September. Please provide a cover letter in support of your application if interested. Closing date 8 August for cvs.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.