Sales Administrator 18 month contractOur client is currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join their busy and friendly team. This is a varied role that...
Sales Administrator - 18 month contract
Our client is currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join their busy and friendly team. This is a varied role that will involve taking orders over the telephone and email and processing on the system. The company has a great working environment, finishes at 4.00pm on Fridays and offers excellent company benefits.
Role: Sales Administrator Where: Hedge End Salary Sought: c£17,969 pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team
- Taking customer orders over the telephone and via email
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Liaising with other departments internally
- Other administrative based tasks as required
You will need:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Experience in a similar role dealing with a high volume of calls on occasions
- A polite and helpful telephone manner
- To be self-motivated and organised in your approach
- The ability to absorb and understand a wide range of product information
- Good prioritisation and planning skills
- Confident IT skills in MS Office, Word, Excel, Emails and Internet
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.