Finance Customer Service Advisor Temporary to permanent £10 per hour Watford Tate are proud to be working with an International Business based in Watford to...
Temporary Admin and Customer Service Coordinator - Watford - £11.50 per hour - Ongoing temporary position with potential permanent opportunities
Tate are currently recruiting for a Temporary Administrator and Customer Service Coordinator to join a progressive and well established head office based in Watford. Our client's values are to provide a trusted service to their Customers, building lifelong relationships. They look to recruit people who have a passion to stand out in their field, somebody who is enthusiastic in their work and continually strives to be part of a progressive company.
The role will consist of:
- Supporting with writing staff rota's
- Recording and organising staff annual leave
- Publishing staff rota's onto the internal intranet
- Find cover internally and externally for gaps in rota
- Act as first point of contact for staff queries in relation to rota's and annual leave
- Answering a high volume of calls from staff
You will also be expected to work on call for sickness and emergencies - this will be on a rota-basis with the rest of the team
What we require from you:
- High level of Customer Service Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills - including Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in a very busy, fast paced office environment
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.