We are currently recruiting for an Outsourcing Assistant to join a leading company in the heart of Reading. The business has grown from strength to strength and they are now looking to add additional headcount into the team. This role would suit a candidate who is looking for an entry level accounts role and would like to progress internally.
You will be supporting the outsourcing senior in preparing and maintaining client accounts, as well as purchase ledger invoice, expenses and their payment, bank reconciliations and other ad hoc duties.
Processing of accounting records including cash book, purchase ledger, sales ledger and nominal ledger
Preparation of bank reconciliations
Arranging for bank payments and transfers and banking of client receipts
- Liaising with third parties on behalf of clients
- Providing administration support to the team
- Producing accurate accounting records and other work set
- Organised and methodical approach to ensure all tasks are completed according to deadlines set
- High attention to detail
- An enthusiastic personality
- Motivated to provide the highest standard to clients
- Good communication skills
- Able to work towards targets and deadlines
- Self motivated and organised
- A keen interest in accounts/finance
We are scheduling interviews ASAP so please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.