Are you looking to work 2 days a week within a fun, flexible and interesting assistant accountant position for a progressive and growing business? If...
We have an excellent opportunity for a professional and personable Payroll administrator to join a successful and established company in Winchester. The successful candidate will need to be organised and efficient with at least 1 year experience processing payroll. The responsibilities include:
- Processing payrolls on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Calculation of SSP, SMP, SPP and other payments
- Ensuring payrolls are reconciled and processed accurately and in line with GDPR legislation
- Being the first point of contact for client, employee and HMRC payroll queries, always dealing with them in a polite and professional manner
- Ensuring clients are aware when PAYE payments should be submitted to staff and HMRC
- Processing End Of Year client payrolls in line with client contracts and HMRC guidelines
- Updating employee records and checking payroll updates and their input through the system
- Ensuring all RTI submissions are processed accurately and on time
- Processing CIS Returns
- Preparation of forms P11D
This is a fantastic company to work for, with a friendly and welcoming team based in lovely offices. On-site parking.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.