This is a highly coveted support role for a dynamic and forward-thinking executive assistant who can deliver on varied projects whilst managing a complex, global...
My client is an award winning and extremely prestigious retailer and manufacturer of school uniforms to the independent and public school sector within the UK. They are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join their busy showroom in London's West End providing business and secretarial support to the MD. This is a permanent role, paying the salary between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum and looking to start ASAP - will consider a 4 week notice period.
This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside an intelligent, entrepreneurial and tremendously successful business owner and Managing Director. You will be integral to maintaining long-term, post-contract relationships with their partner schools and clients whilst managing key projects and proactively working with key accounts to ensure they continue to receive on-going value, service and quality from my client's brand.
You will from time to time operate in a customer (parent) facing environment and in doing so it is essential that you present the very best of the company image and ethos with professionalism and timely handling of any issues that arise. The role will involve travel within the UK and occasional travel overseas from time to time.
As an Executive Assistant your core responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the MD as the day to day contact for schools and parents
- Maintain and manage regular contact with the schools under the direction of the Managing Director
- Be integral to new account set up procedures and management of key projects
- Attend review meetings with key accounts capturing and addressing issues concerning performance and design aspirations of school uniform
- Know when to escalate issues that could have a direct impact on customer relations
- Act as liaison between the customer and other departments within the company
- Attend conferences and marketing events as required
An ideal Executive will hold the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and demonstrable skills to execute this role
- Organisational skills to a high standard, with excellent attention to detail and a high standard of work quality
- Meticulous with excellent report writing skills
- Relationship building acumen
- Resilient, proactive and highly self-motivated
- Ability to effectively manage varying tasks and changing demands of the business at short notice
- Knowledge of retail/clothing/fashion/garment construction is advantageous but not essential
- Computer literate
- UK Driving License
This is a marvellous opportunity to work with a prestigious and reputable firm that is humble with a strong family feel. This opportunity is for an assertive self-starter.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.