Tate are recruiting for a permanent Administrator to join a fast paced friendly team within an engineering company based in Ringwood a salary of £18,000...
Experience in customer contact | A team player | Empathetic & assertive | Analytic & numerate | Positive & organised | Attention to detail | Does this sound like you?
We are looking for a bubbly and team orientated Administrator to join a leading provider in Poole.
Part Time | 25 Hours per week between Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm | £17,700-£18,500 pro rata + free parking + staff benefits
The role will be within the Operations Department where you will be working solely as well as within the team to contribute to financial viability of the organisation, a brief overview of duties are as follows;
- Providing support to office and all sections within department
- Manage and improve payment processes
- Liaising with other departments and updating systems where necessary
- Maintaining a high level of security and confidentiality with data
- Take customer payments
- Liaise with external contracted services
Ideally you will need to have;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Available for immediate start
- Competent using all Microsoft packages and Excel
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please contact Charley at Tate on 01202 319922 or apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.