A very well-known property national commercial property company are looking for a Business Support Administrator to join their busy head office based in the heart...
I'm looking for a Client Coordinator to join my client, a leader within occupational psychology - working with a broad client base to help them get the best from their people; through consultancy services. Paying £30,000 for the right candidate.
You're going to be working within a dedicated team of professionals at a pinnacle point of their growth - the business has just merged with a much larger parent company, meaning huge success for the business is on the cards.
The team itself is a well-supported, approachable and family-feel environment; having placed a number of support staff within the team over the years, I know hard-work is rewarded with progression prospects and clear growth targets. This is a stimulating environment to be a part of and you'll learn so much from the people around you.
The role is varied, dynamic and will evolve naturally over time, however initially entails the following:
- Support for the lead project manager and consultant on their day-to-day activities; PA type duties including Diary and Travel organisation
- Involving yourself in the projects and events they run as a company, facilitating tests and liaising with clients
- Organising project activities and maintaining activity trackers and deadlines
- Production of materials for projects and proof-reading to ensure accuracy
- Maintaining invoicing, reporting and budgeting for current and future projects
- Relationship building with staff at all levels; identifying business opportunities and ways to improve client satisfaction
You should be an experienced Team Administrator with a background in organising a busy team, and proof-reading materials for clients - a natural people's person seeking a new role, and someone educated to degree level or equivalent.
The company is offering a massive opportunity to progress and you're going to be joining a brilliant team to work alongside. If this sounds like you, apply now for interviews next week.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.