Our well established client based is looking to recruit an ambitious customer service professional to join their team in Hatfield on a TEMPORARY to PERMANENT...
Tate are currently recruiting for number of customer service advisors to join our client, one of the UK's top water providers based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire on a temporary for 3 months. Based in their modern offices with a great onsite restaurant the role will be paying £9.00 an hour. You will be working a 37.5 hours a week Monday - Friday (9 - 5) The Role:
- Manage and support the customers with any queries with regards to leaks.
- Assist with advising on all possible repair options
- Manage all contact with customers and stakeholder through both inbound and outbound calls. As well as emails, and social media platforms.
- Ensuring all queries are dealt with efficiently and professionally.
- Work towards targets to ensuring a swift resolution is achieved within required timescales
- Updating internal databases and general admin support
- Previous customer service experience in an office environment
- Able to work to work to deadlines
- A good level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous knowledge of the water sector is beneficial but not essential.
If you are immediately available and have the required experience please apply below call for Jordan
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.