Business Performance Analyst Required!Are you an experienced MI or Reporting Analyst looking for that next step?Are you interested in working for a company where you...
Product Performance Analyst from £30k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Tate are proud to be working in partnership with a fast growing and award winning company based in the city centre of St Albans to recruit a Product Performance Analyst play an integral part in company growth and development.
Over the next few years, the company has exciting plans to expand and move onto a completely new level! The ideal candidate for this role will be looking for autonomy, be highly creative, proactive and motivated to help the company continue to evolve, whilst developing your own knowledge and skills.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Writing engaging content for a new and existing products that is 100% accurate and informative
- Analyse all new and existing villa images and create a strong story highlights the villas' benefits
- Proactively reviewing existing web content to ensure the product is being marketed in the best way possible making improvements and updates as required
- Assisting the Photography and Video Manager as required
- Overseeing and checking content, giving constructive criticism as required
- Assessing and reviewing market engagement and making amendments as necessary
- Championing products and sharing knowledge across the business including occasional training and presentations to other departments
- Recognising change management requirements and encouraging ideas for change
Skills and Experience:-
- At least 3 years proven Product Performance experience in an online and commercial environment
- High degree of commercial awareness and numeracy with strong analytical skills
- Experience in copywriting and checking mainly online but also in brochure production
- Confident in communicating with all stakeholders to get and deliver information within a specified timeframe
- Understanding of the current market trends and customer expectations in tourism and online sales
- Excellent Sharepoint, Excel, Outlook and Word skills
- Highly driven and motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Full UK driving license or equivalent
- Confidence in travelling independently overseas as and when required
- A team player who can build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Qualification in Marketing, Tourism or Business preferable
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a passport to travel within Europe
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm and occasional travel in the UK and Europe as required.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.