Tate's client offers a vibrant and friendly working environment with excellent scope for future development. Salary £16,000- 17,000 (subject to experience), 20 days holiday rising...
Receptionist/Office Administrator £17k to £21k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our client, a dynamic and illustrious property development and construction company based in St Albans are currently on the recruit for a professional and organised Receptionist/Office Administrator to join their existing team.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Meeting and greeting of visitors
- Answering the phone and managing and distribution of company post
- Diary management
- Preparation of meeting rooms
- Photocopying and binding
- Minute taking
- Working as part of a team to provide a first class customer service
Skills and experience:-
- Excellent organisational and communication skill
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate - Word and Excel
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
To be considered for this position you must have a full UK driving Licence and access to your own car.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.