We are currently working with an award winning, fast growing Procurement Management Company who are seeking a Facilities Manager to join one of their London...
Location: Central London
Working hours: 9:00 - 5:30
I am working with an outstanding and international client, based in central London. My client, an award winning broker, are looking for a Head of Business Development to join their new team in London. This role will be reporting into the Board of Directors, and offers a competitive salary with benefits. There is also an implemented commission structure, as well as a competitive base salary.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Acting as a CF1 and CF30 in the Company
- Sets up meetings with prospective, new and existing affiliates to increase revenue.
- Communicates clearly to the team changes within the organisation such as new technologies, promotions and client benefits.
- Manages performance within the team, setting targets and achieving the and offers ongoing coaching and training.
- Ensures that all sales and business development targets and objectives are met.
- Keeps directors/management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports, summarising information and identifying trends.
- Takes part in the recruitment and selection process as per internal guidelines.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks and participating in professional bodies.
- Acts as a liaison between the Headquarters, Management and office in the UK.
- Must have experience within brokerage
- 5 years' experience within the same industry
- Proven track record of sales results
- A natural people person is a must
Please apply for this role if you feel that you match the above.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.