We are currently working with a well-established Chartered Accountants based in in the City, who are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their marketing...
Location: Central London
Working hours: 9:00 - 5:30
I am working with an outstanding and international client, based in central London. My client, an award winning broker are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their new team in London. This role will be reporting into the Head of Business Development, and offers a competitive salary with benefits.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- To introduce the Company and its services to new Partners.
- Achieving all sales targets on a consistent basis outline by the Head of Business Development.
- Conducting an induction to new Partners regarding their Partner panel and how to utilise the systems available to them.
- Informing Partners of the commission structure they will receive and if applicable negotiate for a different commission structure.
- Communicating to Partners the various promotions, products and marketing campaigns currently active.
- Arranging meetings, either face to face or remote, with Partners to drive business development.
- Experience within brokerage is an advantage
- 2-3 years' experience within a similar industry
- Proven track record of sales results
- A natural people person is a must
Please apply for this role if you feel that you match the above.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.