We are currently working, exclusively, on a 6 month fixed term contract PA role for an international recognised organisation based in Holborn. This role will...
We are currently working, exclusively, on a 6 month fixed term contract PA role for an international recognised organisation based in Holborn.
This role will be busy and varied and you'll provide assistance to CEO and work closely with the EA.
You'll need to be exceptionally well organised with good communication skills and the ability to manage and prioritise both your own and others time effectively.
The duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Management of incoming phones call and emails as required
- Liaise with visitors to the office
- Jointly managing the CEO's diary (both work and personal)
- Writing business emails and letters
- Arranging travel
- Coordinating meetings and events
- Managing incoming mail
- Arrange draft agendas, attend and take minutes of meetings, prepare documentation for meetings
- Prepare and edit correspondence and presentations
- Assisting the Executive Assistant
Working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint will be required for this role.
Please note that this is a 6 month fixed term contract role starting immediately.
If this sounds like the right for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.