We are currently working, exclusively, with an international governing based in the West End who are seeking a HR Assistant to join them on a part time (3-4 days a week) basis.
This is fantastic opportunity to join an established, internationally recognised brand and provide a high level of administrative support to a busy HR department.
Based in central London, in stunning offices, this is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills in this field.
The duties of the role include:
- Processing registration forms and applications.
- Manage the joiner and leaver processes.
- Prepare induction packs for new joiners.
- Carrying out HR induction for new employees.
- Coordinating probationary review process.
- Assisting with maintaining the HR system with starters, leavers, training, reviews, holidays, sickness, benefits etc.
- Assist with the recruitment process.
- Dealing with holiday and sickness absence queries.
- Maintain employee files.
- Assist with and organise training as directed.
- Opening and distributing incoming post and arranging outgoing post.
- Responsible for scanning and filing departmental paperwork as directed.
- Ensure all Job Descriptions are kept up to date and create new JDs as and when necessary.
- Co-ordinate and provide HR reports relating to recruitment, training, turnover, absence, benefits and general statistics.
- Monitor staff absence levels.
- Assist Head of HR with any other tasks as and when required.
- Responsible for administration of all the completed reviews.
- Assist Head of HR with salary review process.
You'll need excellent organisational skills along with strong communication skills both verbal and written. You'll have meticulous attention to detail and understand the importance of managing strictly confidential data.
The team here are absolutely lovely - very welcoming and supportive and they'll be plenty of opportunity for learning and development with full training provided.
Please note that this role is being offered on a part time basis (3-4 days per week) with a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 (pro-rata).
If this sounds like the right for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.