Service Development Manager Main purpose of the role:The Service Development Manager is a key post and part of the Care and Support management team. The...
Temporary 3-6 months
£17-£22 per hour - Depending on experience
Interviews and start ASAP
Reporting into the Joint Head of Communications, our client is looking for an experienced Communications Manager to join them on a temporary basis for up to 6 months.
You will be responsible in line managing other members of staff, developing key relationships and networks across a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with communications colleagues to manage the daily staff news bulletin.
- Help teams with the planning and implementation of a variety of internal communications campaigns, including support with on-line surveys and questionnaires when necessary.
- Provide expert communications advice and work with the Graphic Designer and external agencies to generate creative campaign material, ensuring consistency with our strategy and brand.
- Produce clear and detailed communications and engagement plans when required
- Assist the Joint Heads of Communication in supporting the Chief Executive, Chair and wider board with communication activities such as the weekly message, Team Talk and Board Report.
- Effectively manage media enquiries.
- Build strong relationships with local journalists and other relevant media.
- Produce high quality and interesting media releases and features on a regular basis.
- Day to day management of social media channels and development of new channels.
- Generate content for the intranet and website.
- Support with the organisation and running of internal and external events, including the drafting of speeches.
- Plan and oversee filming and photography projects as and when required.
For further information on this role, please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.