An efficient Office Administrator is required for a successful company, located near Exebridge in Somerset.This opportunity could be full OR part-time dependent on the suitable...
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Location: Central London
Working hours: 9:00 - 5:30
I am working with an outstanding and international client, based in central London. My client, an award winning broker are looking for an Office Administrator to join their new team in London. This role will be reporting into the Head of Human Resources, and offers a competitive salary with benefits.
With the offices based in the heart of London, the role is working out of one of the most prestigious and luxurious co working spaces. This role has a start-up feel, but with the international wealth and backing of a major company. If you're proactive and entrepreneurial this would be the perfect opportunity for you.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Managing the front desk by taking external calls and managing post
- Meet and greet visitors appropriately
- Keep stock of all stationary and place orders when needed
- Keep record of all legal documents, registrations and certificates
- Act as a junior PA to directors
- Drafting documents to be sent to government offices and ministries
- Arranging international travel for directors, employees of the company and visitors
- To coordinate external and internal meetings and conferences
- To liaise with accounting for payments of suppliers and government offices
- Assist with the induction process for new employees
- Ensure all office supplies are stocked and replenished
- 1-2 years' experience within an office environment
- A proactive, self-starter with an ambition to learn within a new environment
Please apply for this role if you feel that you match the above. If successful, you will undergo a full criminal conviction check.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.