Service Admin Agent required for well-established company near Dunstable. The successful candidate will have experience of working in a Service team logging engineer calls. Excellent...
Customer Service Advisor
Pay: £8.96 p/h + excellent benefits
Hours: Shift pattern (after 2 week training period)
Tate has an exciting opportunity to work for a global company as a Customer Service and Experience Advisor. You will represent their portfolio of prestigious and well- known brands, offering an excellent 'high touch' service at all times.
If you have previous experience working in customer service within an office/retail environment, or just have a true passion for quality and interacting with people, then this could be the next exciting step in your career.
We are looking for temporary candidates for these roles on an ongoing basis up until December 2018 MUST be available to start ASAP.
You will work as part of a friendly and welcoming team, providing advice and support to online and instore consumers, over the telephone, e-mail or by Live chat.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate with consumers by telephone, e-mail, live chat and in writing, using internal departmental systems.
- Provide advice, answer questions and promote brands in every interaction.
- Place orders, resolve technical queries and undertake associated administrative tasks.
- Liaise with other teams and departments to ensure a full resolution for the consumer.
- Highlight opportunities to improve processes and the consumer experience and communicate regularly with colleagues.
- Maintain and update product related information, marketing, promotional events, pricing, etc.
- First point of contact for customer enquiries.
- Liaise with various internal teams to ensure knowledge is maintained and current on brands, products, marketing, promotional events and pricing.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The desire to exceed customer expectations and ability to take ownership of issues
- The ability to prioritise and manage a workload effectively, have a flexible approach,
- Previous customer service experience and knowledge of dealing with the general public
- Ability to handle difficult situations and complaints
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Be able to work independently, but also as part of a team
Successful applicants are required to work 9:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday for the first two weeks whilst in training and then move onto the selected shift pattern from week 3.
You will be selected for one of the following shift patterns:
X1 Week: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 19:00pm
X2 Week: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 10:00am - 18:00pm
X3 Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 09:00am -17:30pm / Sunday: 10:00am - 16:00pm
X4 Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 10:00am - 18:00pm - Saturday: 09:00am - 17:00pm
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody that is looking to develop their career and customer service skills, with a leading and world renowned company.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.