We are looking for a Digital Customer Service Advisor for a period of 3 months, potentially longer for our 'values driven' client. The role is...
Customer Experience Advisor - Fareham £8.96 per hour with excellent benefits
Tate has a fantastic opportunity to work as a Customer Experience Advisor for a world renowned company where you will represent their portfolio of prestigious brands.
If you have experience working within a customer service environment within an office/retail, or just have a true passion for quality then this could be the next exciting step in your career.
We are looking for temporary candidates for these roles on an ongoing basis up until December 2018.
You will work as part of a team providing advice and support to online and instore consumers, over the telephone, by email or by Live chat, providing an excellent 'high touch' service at all time.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Communicate with consumers by telephone, email, live chat and in writing, using internal departmental systems
- Provide advice, answer questions and promote brands in every interaction
- Place orders, resolve technical queries and undertake associated administrative activities
- Liaise with other teams and departments to ensure a full resolution for the consumer
- Highlight opportunities to improve processes and the consumer experience and communicate regularly with colleagues
- Maintain and update product related information, marketing, promotional events, pricing, etc, where applicable. Liaise with various internal teams to ensure knowledge is maintained and current on brands, products, marketing, promotional events and pricing.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The desire to exceed customer expectations and ability to take ownership of issues
- The ability to prioritise and manage the workload effectively, have a flexible approach, be able to work independently, but also a team player
- Previous customer service experience and knowledge of dealing with the general public
- Ability to handle difficult situations and complaints
- Computer skills (MS Office)
Successful applicants are required to work 9 to 5 Monday to Friday for the first two weeks whilst in training and then move onto the selected shift pattern from week 3.
You will be selected for one of the following shift patterns:
X1 Week: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 19:00pm
X2 Week: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 10:00am - 18:00pm
X3 Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 09:00am -17:30pm / Sunday: 10:00am - 16:00pm
X4 Week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: 10:00am - 18:00pm - Saturday: 09:00am - 17:00pm
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody that is looking to develop their customer service skills.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.