As Practice/Office Manager you will be part of the Senior Management Team, working closely with the Directors and Tax & Audit Manager. Proven experience in...
Are you an experienced Project Manager within Print production?
Are you savvy with digital publishing?
Are you well versed with the Adobe Creative Suite?
We are working with a market leading Publishing company. The business produce event programmes and magazines for customers across an array of industries including food and drink, motor sports and fashion. Our client can offer a busy, professional and team-focused working environment in exchange for an experienced Project Manager within print production expertise as outlined below.
The position based in Hatfield is for a Project Manager. This vacancy is for a six month maternity contract working full time hours and with an attractive salary of up to £28,000 (DOE). Benefits include;
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
The overall responsibilities will encompass;
- Managing the full cycle of projects, from initial inception through to delivery of copy to print
- Creating and managing project flatplans
- Sourcing content from contributors
- Meet clients and obtain briefs to deliver projects
- Writing and sub-editing copy
- Working closely with the Design team
- Approving copy
Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.