** Support Engineer - SaaS based Product **
Salary- NEG based on Exp
Based outskirts of Godalming, Surrey
Support Engineer required for an Award Winning SaaS based Product.
The purpose is to delight clients by providing outstanding customer service, along with 3 principles: acting in the clients' interests, taking ownership and continually improving.
Day to day tasks will include resolving demanding technical issues for an enterprise-level cloud application quickly and professionally, as well as deploying and upgrading client sites in the cloud. In order to succeed you will be comfortable working alone, with peers or across the business as required to get the job done quickly and effectively.
The work typically involves supporting clients' internal technical and communications teams up to Exec level.
- Ensuring an exemplary level of customer service is provided to all customers at all levels.
- Answering queries and troubleshooting technical issues relating to our client's award-winning SaaS-based product. This is a .NET based application that tightly integrates with Office 365 and is built upon Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Ownership and accountability on all support tickets, acting in the clients' best interests and working according to SLAs.
- Deploying new sites and upgrades as required, in parallel to other day-to-day commitments.
- Liaising with clients and internal teams on all aspects of work, which will require clear, concise and professional communications at all times.
- Sharing knowledge with clients and peers alike.
- Identifying opportunities for increasing client satisfaction as well as continual improvement in the way we work.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Deep understanding of troubleshooting web-based business applications hosted on the Microsoft stack.
- Experienced in administrating and working with SharePoint Online or other Office 365 services.
- Experienced in working with SQL and Azure or similar cloud-based technologies.
- Experienced communicator, both oral and written.
- Experienced in providing support for business-critical enterprise technologies.
- Scripting experience, including PowerShell and Microsoft SQL.
- Experience of deployment/release technologies such as Octopus Deploy.
- Experience of following and optimising formal processes, such as escalations and change control.
- Experienced in documentation, such as ensuring complete and accurate ticket records, handovers, bug reports and knowledge base articles.
- Experience of handling high volumes with competing priorities and SLAs.
- Previous experience to the Microsoft coding stack is advantageous.
- Excellent communicator, confident, clear and able to concisely deliver written and verbal messages even when they are difficult.
- Calm and able to work through high stress situations in a logical and sympathetic manner.
- Organised, able to manage competing priorities, enjoys planning, process and documentation.
- Desire to take responsibility for situation resolution, driving it to a swift and satisfactory conclusion.
- Able to inspire the team around you and exude confidence to your clients so they know they are in safe hands.
- Ambitious high-achiever, striving to achieve the highest personal and professional goals.
- Strong team worker that collaborates consistently well within and across different business units.
- Relishes making a positive difference to challenging situations for the benefit of clients and the business alike.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted