** Customer Success Manager - SaaS Environment**
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
Salary based on exp!
Based near Godalming, Surrey
Customer Success Manager will work with our client's team of Consultants to support customers through their on boarding process and helping them to manage the rollout of their new digital workplace.
As the primary touchpoint for customers into the business, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and for driving digital workplace success.
This role requires working with multiple departments across the business and that of the customer, so needs an individual who is very structured, focused and competent in building relationships, always acting as the customer advocate within the business.
Duties will include:
- Be the primary point of contact for designated portfolio of customers across varied sectors and industries
- Drive the overall customer relationship, acting as the customer advocate in the business
- Working with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators that can be measured to determine success
- Help customers to achieve success and increase adoption by understanding their vision and advising how the platform can be leveraged to meet their requirements
- Use analytics data and other measurement tools to understand where usage of the product can be approved and work with customers to implement change
- Coordinating regular meetings with leadership members from the client and internal teams to ensure that customer satisfaction is high and that goals are being met
- Recognise, address and escalate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally to ensure a quick resolution
- Train and upskill customers when new product features are released
- Identify and share customer success stories in a written format with the business
- Experience in a Project Management, Account Management or Customer Success Management role
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience within a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial company
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative, friendly with a good sense of humour.
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted