We are recruiting for an Assistant Category Manager to work for a global business based in the Croydon area. This is a full-time permanent opportunity...
**Business Development Manager - SaaS background**
Godalming, Surrey based
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team. As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for improving and growing the business by maintaining and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Train members of your team, arranging external training/resources where appropriate
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Have a good understanding of the products and services and be able to advise others about them
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Understand the needs of the customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Carry out forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management
- Previous Business Development experience working within a SaaS company
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self Motivated and results driven
- Able to work within a team and to own initiative
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- The ability to think strategically
- Project management skills
- Highly proficient with all MS Office packages
For further information, please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.