Your role will be to deliver support to German speaking and English speaking customers via email and live chat around technical queries such as app...
Temporary German speaking web based Customer Service Advisors required immediately to work on an ongoing temporary basis with an opportunity to go permanent! Must be able to start working next week.
This role requires fluent German speakers and is paying £10.00ph.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a dynamic and exciting global technology and entertainment company in West London.
We are looking for people who are passionate about engaging and delivering impeccable customer service, who are excited by technology and the world of music. You'll be part of a great team to provide outstanding web-based customer service to their German and English speaking clients.
Your role will be to deliver support to German speaking and English speaking customers via email and live chat around technical queries such as app performance, subscription and payments queries and general queries regarding services available. You will receive a strong induction to the services on offer and full training to ensure that you deliver the high level of customer service that you are passionate about giving.
- Working for an innovative and exciting global brand
- Full training and opportunity to develop your existing skills
- Opportunity to add value to the business through projects of interest to you
- Working with a happy and diverse team
- Great offices and break out areas with a games room
- 28 days annual holiday
- Stakeholder pension
- Eye care vouchers
- Bilingual Fluent German and English verbal and written
- Ability to engage with customers via email / web chat with speed and efficiency
- Positive outlook and attitude
- High standards of attendance and punctuality
- Commitment to working on an ongoing temporary basis
If you are available immediately and are interested in further temporary office support opportunities, then please head over to the Tate website to apply online.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.