Tate are recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Service Adviser (verbal and written) for a leading brand in Leicester. This is a full time position...
Leicester. This role is initially a 12month fixed term contract to support a busy project with the view to then be made permanent. The salary ranges between £15,000 - £16,500 depending on your experience plus a bonus incentive. The newly renovated office is located just outside of Leicester City Centre with very convenient transport links and free on-site parking.
Please note that there will be an in-depth training program where you will gain all the product knowledge and skills in order to hit the ground running.
The contact centre is open Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm, Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.There will be various shift patterns however you will need to be flexible with the hours above.
- No call centre experience is required.
- This role would suit a candidate who has a background in, retail, hospitality, health and beauty or food and beverages.
- Handling incoming/outbound service/sales enquiries via telephone and email.
- Dealing with customer enquiries for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated.
- Handling customer objections and successfully converting enquiries.
- Up-selling service related products in a professional manner.
The company is a leading UK employer and was voted the 'Best Company' to work for in 2017. They encourage promotion within and have set career plans to aim towards and achieve. The company offers additional benefits such as a company discounted car schemes, team building days, discounts in retail stores and rewards based on performance.
Please note that interviews are taking place immediately therefore please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.