As the Customer Renewals Associate, you will contact existing clients to renew their policies and prepare renewal documentation. You must have a professional understanding of...
Customer Support Specialist
The jobholder will answer inbound support calls via telephone, log and diagnose problems relating to the Software Suite and associated brands in order to help our customers be successful
- Provisioning of 1st Line Support
- Provide excellent telephone support to customers
- Answer and log inbound calls
- Achieve or Exceed call targets each day (42)
- Spend time with the customer to establish the problem, diagnose and provide appropriate resolution steps. Resolving 75% of problems on first contact.
- Deliver a high quality support service achieving or exceeding Customer Satisfaction Scores of 80
- Escalate Level 2 calls in line with escalation process
- Identify trends and escalate to seniors for trend analysis
- Create Knowledge base articles in-line with identified trends
- Contribute positively towards team customer service targets
- Contribute positively towards team statistics
- Takes ownership of problems
- Set high personal standards
- Product Management
- Degree Educated
- A Grade A-Level Maths & English with relevant skills and experience.
- Knowledge of computers with Understanding of the Microsoft Windows products and technologies
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to learn new software and provide support to clients
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Assured, calm and concise telephone manner
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Well presented and professional outlook
- Customer Focus
- Honesty & Integrity
- Service Excellence
What's in it for you?
- We believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. So what can we offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme
- Complimentary benefits, including Bike to Work, Childcare Vouchers and discount schemes
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.