We are currently working with a prestigious design industry based in South West London, who are seeking a Planner/Scheduler to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a dynamic, logistical planning role working for a high end furniture company ensuring that products, end up at the right place at the right time, with a happy customer.
Now could not be a better time to join them as they go through big expansions plans.
THE DUTIES OF THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Liaise with clients to schedule and arrange delivery and installations of furniture
- Work with the production team, delivery drivers and 3rd party companies to ensure delivery dates / times are adhered to
- Provide an efficient & effective delivery service working within budget
- Mange the stock allocations and arranging stock movements to ensure our product is in the right place at all times to deliver an efficient service.
- Mange and liaise with the client to resolve any delivery / product issues
- Provide feedback to the team and clients on issues, progress and successful deliveries
You should be able to demonstrate a background in planning or project management and a knowledge of the London area would be advantageous.
You will need to be well-organised, methodical and able to handle your workload effectively as this is role where things can change very quickly. Strong interpersonal skills are key as you'll be regularly liaising with both internal contacts and external suppliers.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis and the salary on offer is £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE).
The hours are 09:00 - 17:00 and there is parking available on site.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.