We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional and experienced Accounts Payable clerk ideally with experience in a global setting to join an innovative, global...
Would you like to work within a market leading financial services company?
Do you have proven experience working for an Accountancy Practice?
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant, with proven experience managing the preparation of accounts for SME clients?
We are working with a leading company within the finance industry, who support companies with the processing of their finances. Our client are looking to expand their SME client portfolio, so it is an exciting time to join this business.
Our client can offer a varied, friendly and team focused working environment in exchange for Accounts expertise.
The position based in Hertford is for an Accounts Assistant. Full time, permanent and with an attractive salary of up to £23,000 (DOE). Benefits, as well as 23 days holiday (+ bank holidays), include;
- Private health care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discount benefits scheme
- Pension scheme
- Death in service plan
- Ongoing training and development
- Operating the timesheet and expense claim systems
- Providing support and cover to the Payroll and Cashier Specialist
- Handling financial transactions and reconciling invoices.
- Updating cash flow workbooks
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Credit control processes
- Assistance with the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Financial audit participation
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.