Working as part of a busy HR Team you will be able to effectively demonstrate your expertise and knowledge of resourcing best practice. This role...
An exciting Senior HR Advisor role has come onto the market with one of Exeter's leading employers, located in the heart of the city.
The organisation operates a Business Partner approach, with a responsive and solution focused approach. Building strong working relationships whilst managing a busy workload.
The main duties are as follows:
- Provide a professional HR service to the Senior Leadership team, Managers and staff
- Develop great working relationships across the organisation
- Work with staff to develop and implement clear policies and procedures
- Operating as HR lead on specific subject areas
- Work with line managers to facilitate people management capabilities
- Assist and advise on restructures including aspects such as TUPE, redundancy and redeployment
- Review quality standards within HR
- Individual case management of ER issues, taking the lead role where required.
- Ensure all pay and benefits are administered
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection processes for all departments
- Plan and facilitate training workshops for line managers, identify training needs across the organisation.
- Take the lead on utilising the HRIS
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified to Level 7 and will be able to demonstrate ongoing professional development.
A competitive salary of between £28,000 and £30,979 plus excellent benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.