Would you like to join a family run well established organisation who prides themselves on treating their staff with respect? If so, Tate are currently...
Would you like to join a family run well established organisation who prides themselves on treating their staff with respect?
If so, Tate are currently seeking a Vault Custodian on a full time Basis (37.5 hours).
Manchester city centre location
4 days Monday - Friday (9.30am - 6.00pm)
1 day either Saturday or Sunday (10.30am - 3.30pm)
Our client is a well-established organisation with various offices in the UK and they're looking for a well presented, articulate and highly disciplined person to join their small team with excellent face to face customer service skills.
The day to day duties will include:
- Attending to all visitors in a friendly and courteous manner, answer enquiries and escort them to the vault
- Rigorously screen and vet customers' identity details and update Record of Visitors onto the computer system
- Check rental payments are up to date and take payment for outstanding rentals
- Processing incoming emails and respond to sales enquiries
- Provide a full list of services to potential new clients
- Prepare weekly invitations for renewal
- Other adhoc duties as required.
- Desirably a background in retail banking
- Ideally Worked within an FCA regulated environment
- Have excellent interpersonal and Customer service skills
- A good credit history as the company carry out credit checks
Please note you must be prepared to have a DBS check and credit check before commencing the role.
If you're interested contact Tom Halsall on 0161 828 5405 or apply online today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.