Customer Service and Logistics Administrator Hemel Hempstead £19,000 Monday to Friday working 8am 4.30pm Initially this role will be working within the Logistics team managing...
Customer Service and Logistics Administrator
Hemel Hempstead - £19,000
Monday to Friday working 8am - 4.30pm
Initially this role will be working within the Logistics team managing and processing invoices and dealing with any returns paperwork.
After some time the role will develop and the key responsibilities will be:
- Order processing onto in-house system.
- Liaising with customers and taking phone orders.
- Monitoring incoming emails & telephone calls and responding appropriately.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and resolving problems.
- Processing of invoices.
- Close liaison with the warehouse team regarding stock levels, goods in and deliveries.
- General administration in relation to the logistics team's general tasks.
- General sales support activities as and when required across the department.
- Able to work flexibly between the hours of 8.00am-6.00pm when required.
- Ad hoc administration duties as required to support & cover key activities when other team members are out of the office.
This will suit an individual with good organisation and communication skills. Due to the volume of client and internal liaison a confident telephone manner is essential.
- Numerate, with good IT skills.
- Good Excel skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise & manage own workload accurately & efficiently.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent team player.
- Previous logistics or sales administration experience required.
To apply for this role contact Tate on 01442 345210 or attach a CV copy.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.