Sales Support AdministratorSalary £18,000 £22,000Full time / Permanent role We're seeking a professional and commercially aware individual with experience in dealing with customers/clients over the...
Sales Support Administrator
Salary £18,000 - £22,000
Full time / Permanent role
We're seeking a professional and commercially aware individual with experience in dealing with customers/clients over the phone, email and face to face. This role sits within a dynamic and collaborative Sales Support team who are looking for someone with confidence and initiative.
Our client has a fantastic reputation and is a growing organisation with modern and large open-plan offices and excellent facilities.
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will provide a high level of administrative support to the sales teams and work with a high level of accuracy.
- Proactively responding to telephone and email queries
- Communicating and promoting new products
- Investigating any queries
- Maintaining customer records
- Providing information for reports
- Experience in a high volume, customer-focused environment
- A strong administration background
- Experience of handling calls
- Proven customer service and/or support skills
Please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.