Location: TwyfordTitle: Account managerSalary: 18k + uncapped commissionA vastly expanding sales company based in Twyford are seeking new account managers to help he business reach...
Tate are a consultative staffing and engagement business that provide retention, recruitment and training services to employers and jobseekers across the UK. We are focused on providing an exceptional and honest service to our clients and candidates in a modern market whilst retaining the personal touch of more traditional recruitment methods.
For our own employees, we offer the benefit of working for a Platinum IIP award winning business with the fun, sociable and flexible culture of our smaller regional branches. We offer a clear career progression path, competitive training, bonus and employee benefits and we are now looking for someone new to join our Basingstoke & Reading team.
The Outline of the Job:
- Assist existing clients with recruitment needs for Permanent and Contract Staff
- Build a qualified pipeline of prospective clients that you want to work with
- Pick up the phone... regularly.. and build a personal brand in your geographic
- Attract and build a talent pool of candidates to prospectively market
- Match make on client briefs to your candidate pool or go out to the market and Head Hunt
- Attend client meetings, consult them on the candidate market - become an expert on your geographic
- Get your admin done! Advertise jobs, email clients and candidates, log all your activity
I asked the team what qualities they would be looking for in someone joining and here's what we pulled together:
- Some one with ambition, drive and get-up and go!
- A proactive person that gets everyone else energised to do their activity too!
- Some one that genuinely cares and wants to do a good Job
- A team player, lead & candidate sharer, meeting partner and general supporter
- Some one inspiring that comes up with ideas, and shares them
- Good organisational skills
- And finally... someone with a good sense of humour that is as proactive about their job as they are about getting a round of coffee in...
If you think you have what it takes, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.