** MARKETING MANAGER **IMMEDIATE START FANTASTIC NEW OPPORTUNITY £35K £45K based on expGuildfordOur client is now looking to setting-up an in-house marketing function to support...
Does the thought of joining one of the world's most iconic architecture firms excite you? Do you have 2 years Marketing experience and want a new challenge based in the city?
My client is looking for a new Marketing Coordinator, to join the New Business Team in London. The candidate should have 2 years' experience, ideally in the engineering/construction or architecture industry.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will work on:
- Preparing proposals, qualifications, packages and presentations for prospective clients.
- Drafting, editing, organising and proofing various marketing collateral, including proposal content, project sheets, resumes, brochures, and interview content/PowerPoints to ensure content is comprehensive, competitive and client-specific, as well as in accordance with the brand standards.
- Support in researching clients, market trends and background information.
- Support in the scheduling and tracking p of proposals/qualifications packages to meet deadlines and assisting in production efforts.
- Managing project and client data in databases and marketing collateral.
- Supporting other offices and/or national sector- or discipline-specific initiatives, as required.
- Graphic design experience
- Outstanding organisation and verbal skills
- Ability to interact with office leadership and clients
- Proficiency in Adobe CC with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is key
- A self-starter
Please apply if this role suits you. The salary range is £25,000- £30,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.