A bubbly and interactive Customer Service Administrator is required to join a leading brand in Poole offering an immediate start paying £8.45...
Tate are working with a client located in the centre of Exeter. This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading South West property developer, at the forefront of high quality new developments in the South West.
- Monitor the Customer Services Inbox.
- Receive, log and manage items on the customer service software.
- Update anything reported by the customers.
- Assist in allocating work to the sub-contractors and the Customer Service Team.
- Ensure customers remain updated regarding appointments, etc.
- Undertake wider general administrative tasks as needed within the business.
- Customer focused always.
- Excellent communication and telephone manner.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise items.
- Exceptional organisation skills.
The roe offers a great opportunity for an excellent candidate who is passionate about great customer service. Salary range between £20,000-£22,000
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.