Are you looking to join a large, exciting corporation that looks after their employees and offers lots of staff incentives? If that's the case we're...
Are you looking to join a large, exciting corporation that looks after their employees and offers lots of staff incentives? If that's the case we're looking for a Quality Assurance to join the team.
You will be responsible for managing all activities related to product quality assurance, lab testing, and customer compliance for the combined group.
Competitive basic salary
Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
Free Onsite car parking
- Maintain compliance to BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and UKAS accreditation
- Manage the quality system and processes that assures compliance with applicable industry standards for European, Australian, and North American markets.
- Communicate and follow up on quality issues raised from internal inspections, customer complaints, factory inspections, or other failed test reports with; to include but not limited to sales, product development, operations, customer service, China operations teams, and management.
- Champion resolution on all customer related quality issues including but not limited to root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions, chargebacks, returns, etc.
- Implement and maintain a system that ensures all testing and inspection protocols are up to date and in line with customer and regulatory protocols and expectations for the combined UK operations.
- Travel to and support all activities required (ie. develop documentation, training, and process review,) of the China laboratory to ensure UKAS accreditation.
Skills and Experience:
- Basic Computer Skills (ie. Excel, windows, Gmail, Google docs).
- Good communication skills.
- Organised with an ability to multitask.
- UKAS knowledge and understanding
- Desirably worked in an international organisation
If you're interested apply through the website or contact Tom.Halsall @Tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.