12 month fixed term contract for a Case Officer, £29879, working for the UK regulator of Pensions in Brighton. If you have a solid background...
12 month fixed term contract for a Case Officer, £29879, working for the UK regulator of Pensions in Brighton. If you have a solid background in pensions, or financial services with a strong investigative admin background, where you have dealt with breaches in law or compliance. This is a varied role, working for a diverse organisation that will reward you with flexible working and exceptional benefits.
Duties to include;
- Provide effective end to end management of a portfolio of 'fast flow' Regulatory enquiries.
- Carry out processes in line with documented procedures.
- Work effectively with a number stakeholders, including the Determinations Panel, Case Management and pension scheme trustees and providers.
- Identify risk in line with current policies, procedures and statutory guidelines, with prompt escalation of risks.
- Facilitate meetings ensuring accurate minute taking.
- Ensure processes remain fit for purpose and suggest process improvements.
- Support the implementation of process improvements, systems changes and new regulatory transactions processes.
Ideal candidates will have basic level of general pensions knowledge and technical and end to end case management experience. Strong knowledge of Data Protection Act / Freedom of Information general principles is essential, plus degree qualified (or equivalent).
Candidates will have strong organizational ability, with good communication skills, exceptional accuracy and be a team player.
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday, 9-5pm, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, civil service pension and exceptional benefits. Interviews scheduled for beginning of August with immediate start date.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.