Software Support Technician Eastleigh up to £22,000 Permanent and 6 month contract available to start ASAPThis is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and...
Software Support Technician - Eastleigh - up to £22,000 - Permanent and 6 month contract available to start ASAP
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative software company who provide system solutions and training to companies all over the UK.
- Logging and progressing 1st line Support Calls
- Follow up customer care calls
- Promote the latest products and services to the customer base
- Logging calls from emails onto the support desk system
- Maintaining remote access/support documents and customer records on CRM
- Set, maintain and exceed customer service standards
- To encourage feedback on services provided and recognise the changing needs of the service, and make recommendations to your line manager for service improvements
- To progress all outstanding calls and ensure they are resolved within the relevant time scales
- Excellent communication skills, particularly over the telephone, with the ability to explain issues clearly and simply, both orally and in writing
- The ability to build a rapport with customers
- Logical and analytical, with a methodical approach to problem-solving
- Solution-focused, with ability to prioritise
- Persistent and resilient under pressure, with a good sense of humour
- Accurate, with high attention to detail
- Good team player, yet willing to take personal responsibility for issues
- Self-motivated, resourceful and keen to learn and share knowledge
- Enthusiastic, motivated, empathetic and professional
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.