Office Administrator Watford £20kTate are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join a fast growing and successful company based in Watford. Our client do...
Office Administrator - Watford - £20k
Tate are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join a fast growing and successful company based in Watford. Our client do business in over 20 countries around the world and are an expert in their industry - which is proven by them featuring in the Sunday Times Fastrack list in recognition of their export growth.
The Office Administrator role will include but not limited to the following:
- Supporting the management team with any general administration tasks
- Setting up meetings both on and off site
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Generating reports for the management team
- Completing company audit/compliance
- Data entry and filing
- Stationary and office supply orders
The suitable candidate for this role will be:
- Self-motivated to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven competency in IT skills (Word, Excel, E-mail and Databases)
- Previous experience in similar role
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 08.30am-5.00pm. You will be entitled to parking on site along with other company benefits. Due to the location we do recommend that you do only apply if you have access to your own vehile.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.