Tate are currently recruiting for an experienced legal secretary with audio typing experience for a well known legal firm within the Manchester area. The duties...
Are you looking for a new career where you will be a valued team member with opportunities to progress within UK a wide, market leading financial services company?
ReAssure are a UK life and Pensions Company who are going through an exceptional period of growth at their Telford office, which gives you the perfect opportunity to join them on this journey.
Customer service is at the heart of everything they do, and their staff are at the core of their company values to ensure they deliver this.
We are looking for permanent Team Coach / Mentors to join ReAssure. Offering you a competitive salary, a range of flexible benefits and 27 days annual leave along with 8 Bank Holidays. The opportunities available are full time, permanent working a 37 hour week Monday to Friday.
As a Team Coach you will be responsible for ensuring all works completed by the team are checked and signed off before going out to the customer to ensure that work is completed correctly first time.
- Support all Customer Service Representatives by checking work before it is released to the customer
- Delivering training to the teams to ensure company excellence is achieved at all times
- Providing feedback to both individuals and to the team leaders on any key findings from work checks, including highlighting any additional areas of training that may be required
- Working across departments and stakeholders to resolve any areas of concern
- Maintaining the company standard for ensuring customers queries are dealt with, within agreed deadlines
So who are we looking for....?
Individuals who have a passion for delivering the highest level of service who strive for accuracy and attention to detail in all, they do. If you enjoy working with others as either a coach or mentor - ReAssure will enable you to put into practice what you already know and support your further development and growth
What skills and experience do you need demonstrate...?
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to deliver training through coaching and writing new guidelines
- A high level attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident IT skills
- Previous experience of working within a regulated environment is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- A collaborative approach when working with others
Apply today and join ReAssure on the journey -
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.