An exclusive private equity investment organisation based in stunning offices in London Bridge are looking for a new Office Manager. This is an opportunity for...
Are you a well-rounded Office Manager who enjoys working creatively and implementing strategies and ideas? Are you looking for a new challenge within a dynamic and successful company? Do you have experience of working within the printing (or similar) industry?
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits alongside an excellent working environment plus FREE PARKING!
- Overall responsibilities include:
- Implementing new administrative systems and internal procedures
- Assist with email and social media marketing campaigns
- Act as a PA to Directors
- Sales administrator duties; respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- Process new sales orders and ensure all paperwork is correct
- Any other duties that are required to ensure the smooth overall running of the office
If you are an experienced Office Manager or have experience of working in a similar role within the printing industry, we want to hear from you! Apply today or get in touch with Sian Llewellyn at Tate Welwyn Garden City!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.