Just in ... opportunity for a CIPD HR Officer to work in a professional, structured HR team.Reporting to the Head of HR, this varied...
A leading business currently based in Ashburton are looking to recruit a HR Officer on a 9 month FTC.
The main duties of the roles are as follows:
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment process
- Undertaking referencing and DBS checks
- Assisting in the transition of the HR function to its new location in Exeter
- Support and advise managers on HR policy and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining personnel records, complying with GDPR.
- Assist in the implementation of a new HRIS system.
- Review HR projects, including change, transformation and acquisition.
The preferred candidate will be CIPD Level 5 qualified and have operated at HR Officer or HR Business Partner level.
Please note this role will move to Exeter during the period of employment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.