Our client is looking to recruit a temporary Purchase Ledger Assistant to join our busy Finance Team, working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with...
Our client is looking to recruit a temporary Purchase Ledger Assistant to join our busy Finance Team, working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with an hour for lunch. You will be responsible for providing purchase ledger administration and appropriate general accounting support.
The Purchase Ledger Assistant will:
- Process Supplier Purchase Orders.
- Process supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Reconcile statements to vendor ledger balances.
- Code and process staff expenses including credit card transactions.
- Undertake weekly BACS runs to ensure supplier payments and expenses are paid.
- Prepare and process monthly accruals.
- Update and release monthly prepayments.
- Communicate with internal and external customers regarding any supplier queries.
- Control the Service Level Agreement with its internal customers.
- Demonstrate a willingness to take on extra duties as required. This may include working flexibly across the Sales & Purchase Ledger functions.
- Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent.
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience.
- Good computer skills with full working knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Word.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Good communication skills with an ability to build relationships and work effectively with a wide range of people.
- Sound administrative and organisation skills with an ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.