Financial Administrator £18k to £20k Harpenden, Hertfordshire plus benefits Are you interested in a career in Financial services? Are you looking for a company that...
Financial Administrator £18k to £20k Harpenden, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Are you interested in a career in Financial services?
Are you looking for a company that offers ongoing training and the opportunity to progress and be supported by leaders in their field?
Our client a progressive and reputable Financial services provider based in Harpenden who have built their client base predominantly on referral as a result to their provision of outstanding service are currently on the recruit for a Financial Administrator to join their existing, reputable and longstanding team.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Liaising with clients over the phone, via email as well as being their first point of contact to site visits
- Preparation of reports, letters and general correspondence
- Maintenance of records using an in-house data base
- Reporting accurate information to Directors and Head of Operations
- Ongoing training and development
Skills and experience:-
- A demonstrable interest in Financial services
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate - Word and Excel
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Lots of enthusiasm!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.