Operations AssistantAn amazing opportunity to work for one of the most creative, visionary and exciting companies in the UK. My client based in the city...
Operations Assistant £18k to £21k Harpenden, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Ready to learn and assist in the Operations Management of a successful and thriving local business?
Ready to be challenged and mentored?
Our client a progressive and reputable Financial services provider based in Harpenden who have built their client base predominantly on referral are currently on the recruit for an Operations Assistant to be supported and mentored by a longstanding and experienced Head of Operations.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- General administrative support
- Management of company statistics
- Assisting with process development
- Managing provider relationships
- IT assistance and trouble shooting
- Ongoing training and development
Skills and experience:-
- Good understanding of MS Office and first line IT support
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- Excellent organisation and administrative skill
- A demonstrable ability to multi- task
- Lots of enthusiasm and a keenness for continued self - development
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.